Monday, March 29, 2010

God's Call To His People At This Hour Is Concerning The Priority of His Presence

God desires that you overcome today. David gives us the proper focus in Psalm 27:4 when he says, "One thing I have asked of the Lord and that I will seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple."

He underscores the high priority of God's presence staying focused on the place where His glory dwells with us. I believe today God is saying on the basis of His word, you and I need to arrive at that place of decision - a place where we take a stand with the Lord and seek His presence. He says, "follow these steps on your way to seeing greater confidence living an overcoming life." He says, "Fear no man; make no room for evil and ask what you would that I could do for you. I will do mighty things even greater that what you could ask me for." 

Stand today in the fearless abode of a loving Father who desires to publish abroad a miraculous testimony through your life that rescues, heals, and delivers.

Kyle Nees
Grace Missions Ministries
www.abidinglifeministries.org
http://kyleneesgracelife.wordpress.com

No comments: