Sunday, April 18, 2010

Does God's Word Ever Fail?

Let's be honest, sometimes we all have moments when we wonder if God's promises are true for us and if they will really be fulfilled in our lives. When we give way to these thoughts, we give way to doubt and fear and question God's faithfulness and integrity. But, enough of what we think, what does God have to say:

Isaiah 55: 10-11


(10) As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

(11) so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

So, don't look at your life and circumstances. Instead, look at the author of life itself. The One who is MASTER of ALL circumstances; the One who transforms you and your life. He is ALWAYS faithful!


No comments: